Sunday, December 1, 2019

#14 Reflection (ym)

     Because I was planning to write about the class on Monday in the class participation post, I do not know what to reflect because it was Thanksgiving...

     If I have to write something about the simulation, our group [representing Japan] met up on Sunday last week to write our resolution paper. I was personally happy and satisfied because I was able to contribute in the team by suggesting some ideas (it is one of the main resolution suggested from Japan, since we are not going to accept any refugees). I remember when I walked into the office hours, PTJ told me that Japan has a specific goal about this topic. I have several guesses, but I still cannot tell which one. If there is a chance for me to speak up during the simulation to pose the plan, I might. But I am excited overall... also scared of China a little bit... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment